Like all of our other services, spay and neuter surgery offers patients the best possible care while upholding the strictest safety regulations. At Cityscape Vets on Excelsior, we strive to tailor our care to your pet’s needs in order to maximize health.
Pet Spay/Neuter in Minneapolis, MN
Your pet will benefit from spaying and neutering in a number of ways, both physically and behaviorally. Here are some key benefits:
- Dogs and cats that have been neutered are much less likely to attempt to run away in search of a mate.
- Cats and dogs that have been neutered no longer engage in mounting or urine-marking behaviors, and are typically less aggressive.
- Cats and dogs that have been spayed are much less likely to later develop mammary gland tumors, which can frequently be fatal.
- Prostate issues are less likely to develop in neutered dogs and cats.
- Dogs and cats who have been spayed are no longer susceptible to pyometra, a dangerous uterine infection, or uterine, ovarian, or cervical cancer.
- Testicular cancer has no chance to develop in neutered dogs or cats.
Veterinary Services at Cityscape Vets on Excelsior, Minneapolis, MN
Chronic Illness Management
End of Life
Soft Tissue Surgery